• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Milestone - copy contacts to Sim

DJRE

Lurker
Aug 18, 2010
Hi - I need to copy the contacts stroed oin my Milestone to the Sim Card. The phone settings do not seem to allow this which is bizarre given that this function is standard in almost all phones I've had before. I downloaded an app from Android called "Copy to SIM Card". When I tried to copy the contacts it just said "failed SIM locked or full". As far as I know the SIM is neither locked nor full (in fact it is empty!) so I guess the App just doesn't work.
Does anyone have any advice / ideas on how to complete this very basis task?

The reason I need it is to try to synch my Milestone with my Audi car bluetooth system which currently refuses to recognise the contacts on my phone. If anyone has had similar issues with compatability between Audi bluetooth and the Milestone I like to hear from you!

Many thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones