Milestone pros and consSupport

Last Updated:

1. volvo940seturbo

volvo940seturbo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK I have two htc desires, long story but vodafone sent out two, and as I already have the wildfire as well, I am considering either selling one of the desires, (as it has not been used just sat in the box doing nothing), or doing a swap for a milestone.

I like the look of the milestone, like the fact it also has a keyboard, and I am not too bothered about the chip being slower than the htc.

So what are the pros and cons of the milestone? what do people like and dislike about the phone? does it have any major issues? what is performance like?

I am in the UK so any issues that are maybe specific to other regions are not really too much of an issue for me.

I just basically want an all round idea of how good or bad this phone is.

I have read some reviews, but they never seem to go into much detail about the phone.

Cheers
    look forward to your views.

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

There were quite a few threads about this and lots of people really like the Milestone.

I live in the UK and have had the phone for over 7 months now. I really like.

Compared to the Desire the Moto is built like a tank and you feel it. It is made of metal and has gorilla glass on the screen. It is much heavier than the plasticky feeling Desire.

If the Milestone is to be a secondary device I would not think twice and just get it.

You will also see the nice clean Android without HTC's SenseUI and I suppose you will like it.

3. volvo940seturbo

volvo940seturbo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Cheers
    Will start my search for one.