MILESTONE XT720 Released on WINDGeneral

1. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Wind just released N. American version of the XT720. Finally Now wind customers can pick up a great Android handset. Its clocked at 720mhz and sporting the same dark blue backside Anyone pick one of these bad boys up yet?

WIND Mobile | Home

Advertisement
    :
  2. Antroide

Antroide Member

i have one for about a week now and I'm not impressed with the toy, i has crashed far too many times (the system). i paid 508 cnd for it. the phone has an awkward shape and the edges are not smooth so it no so comfy during a conversation, i can't find any protective gear for it yet. overall i think is fair that they priced this phone below the i phone and galaxy s also the camera has great colors but not good resolution. so if you cant afford more than 500 for an android go for it. also if you buy one of this i would recomend you to buy a new micro sd card $18 (make sure is sdhc) the original card that comes with the phone is too slow and was causing mp4 video playback to lag a lot. but if you are not planning to watch your favorite show on the go like me then yo are ok, i found out this cause i lost the original one and had to buy the new one