#MIN# ?

Last Updated:

1. radiocycle

radiocycle Active Member

So I got a message from TMo the other day saying that I could check my mins anytime by simply dialing #MIN#

However every time I do, I get the exact same message: " You have 000 included min remaining. Addl mins are charged at $0.00 a minute. Your $30 UL Web and Text (5GB at 4G) is active until --/--/2012."

BTW I'm on the $30 @ month plan using my Nexus 4. I've chatted at least 4 times now, with customer 'service' and they say they are putting a ticket in the system and to wait 72 hours and try again. They are also eager to remind me that additional mins WILL be charged at 10

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Its the first I've heard of it. I just tried it and I get the same info you get. None. :D

Can you just use the T-Mobile My Account app?
  3. radiocycle

radiocycle Active Member

Oh sure, the TMo app would work but it just burns my onions that they send out a text telling me 'bout a 'free service' that DON'T WORK! Very lame...

r
  4. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

This.

Cutest saying I've heard in awhile lol. Thanks for the giggle. :p
  5. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Damn I thought I was the only one with that problem
  6. radiocycle

radiocycle Active Member

Well, supossedly it'll be working in 48 hours or I'm to call them back. I have a ticket number for them to check now so I'll stay on it. We shall see....
  7. aurora40

aurora40 Well-Known Member

That used to work fine, but I get the same "0"s for everything now. #WEB# and #BAL# still seem to work properly.
  8. yfan

yfan Well-Known Member

I have the same issue, but if you have a smart phone, can't you just download the T-Mobile accounts app?
  9. radiocycle

radiocycle Active Member

Oh sure I can download that TMo app, but it says the same thing: "you have 000 mins". What's the point??
  10. Petrah

If you log in to your T-Mobile account on their website from a PC or laptop and view your account, does it say the same thing?
  11. radiocycle

radiocycle Active Member

Nope, it looks OK there...

r
  12. Petrah

Very odd. The app should pull the info from the database on the site.