Mini headphone adaptors, reviewsAccessories

Last Updated:

1. gewgluvr

gewgluvr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone purchased a headphone adaptor and could provide feedback. I don't care if it's $5 or $25, just looking for one that is rock solid.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

I haven't but check out Amazon as they are listed there and often times they have customer reviews. (I have looked before.)

3. richy240

richy240 Well-Known Member

Just ordered one this morning for $6.99 from Amazon. I'll post my results when I get it!

4. TheLineUp

TheLineUp Member

5. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

I think this one is a little more money but better in terms of design. I could only find this in a two pack.

Headphone Jack

[​IMG]

6. teilo

teilo Member

7. gewgluvr

gewgluvr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I took a chance and bought this one on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280282871249

Needless to say it came to me defective, worked on only 1 channel. The guy said he would replace it, however I'm going to take the refund option instead.

It could be just a fluke, so I don't want to smear the seller, however the quality is not up to par.

I'm going for the fixed adapter shown above with 2 ports instead.

8. richy240

richy240 Well-Known Member

9. Shel

Shel Well-Known Member

I purchased this one, and received it a few days ago:

Very small and compact, and what's great about it is, it has a mic and answer button.

If a call comes in while you're listening to music, no need to stop the music, or unplug your headset... the music will stop automatically, you simply press the answer button on the adaptor, and you'll be able to answer your call.

The sound, from my Vibe headset, while answering a call, sounds a little echoy, but nobody has complained on the other end about how my voice sounds to them. I can hear them fine, it's just I'm listening to a phone conversation through music headphones, and again, there is a kind of "big stage" sound, if that makes sense.

Once you're done with the call, press the button again, your call hangs up and the music continues from where it left off!

Nice!

Just make sure you plug your headphones into the adaptor 1st, THEN plug the adaptor into your G1. Not sure why this is, but this is a common issue with Seidio (the manufacturer) adaptors.

You can find it at www.seidioonline.com

$15 plus shipping. :cool:
    [​IMG]