• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mini pro Sk17i cant recieve web pages

Amos123

Lurker
Jun 1, 2012
Hi there,

Just purchased this phone a few days ago and like the phone alot, everything went smoothly until I added a bolt on to the phone for data, before the bolt on I could view webpages, download apps etc.

The problem I had yesterday was that I could connect to my wifi and do everything, btu when I activated the data traffic button, I would get no webpages.

last night I was playing with it and now I cannot recieve webpages through my wifi, but I can when the data traffic button is on.

I tried to search about this as much as possible, I have diagnosed my router and that seems ok, wipreless on teh upstairs pc is fine, I can even ping my phone from my pc, I can access the NAS drive and router from the phone.

I reset my phone back to defaults and this did nto help, I also repaired the software through the sont companion software and this did not help.

All I get when wifi is connected is page cannot be displayed, I cannot download apps or anythign either.

I am with o2 and even when I try to send them a text message for settings etc it comes back saying they had a problem.

Does anyone know a fix for this or have I broken my phone

Update:

I bit the bullet and phoned o2, they sent me GPRS settings and now the wifi and data has started to work again.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones