Minimal wood theme Go Launcher EX - free!

Last Updated: 2012-02-07 08:28:36
  1. bernebeer

bernebeer New Member

Hi all,

Just created a minimal theme for Go Launcher EX with their theme-maker. Custom wood effect wallpaper off course, minimal white icons, folder, indicators, dock... Most of the standard icons are taken from the main Google icon-set, many though are custom.

[​IMG]

If you like it check it out in the market 'Minimal wood Go Launcher theme': https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex.theme.minimalistwood

I want to make many more icons, starting with the more popular ones, let me know what you are looking for and i'll update the app. Here's a list of already included icons:

Adobe reader
    Angry Birds
    Bankieren
    BBC
    Browser
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Camera
    Clock
    Contacts
    Dial
    Dropbox
    Email
    ES File Explorer
    FaceBook
    File manager
    Foursquare
    Gallery
    Go Chat
    Go Contact
    Go Dialer
    Go Launcher EX
    Go sms pro
    Google Maps
    Google Search
    GTalk
    Handcent SMS
    Imdb
    Market
    Messaging
    Music
    Navigation
    Opera Mini
    Opera Mobile
    Picplz
    QRDroid might not work
    Quickpic might not work
    Settings
    Superuser
    Task Manager
    Titanium Backup
    Twitter
    Video
    Whatsapp
    Wifi Manager
    Winamp
    XBMC Remote
    Xtralogic Remote Desktop
    Youtube

If you want the matching minimalist clock install 'Make your clock' widget, heres the link to the clock: http://r.mycrep.net/7gwL. Go Calendar and Go Switch widgetthemes are still experimental. Will be adding these soon but let me know if youd like an experimental APK based on the Go Widget transparency theme (might contain errors in other Go Widgets, currently only calendar and switch widget styled).

If you see any mistakes, please let me know, looking to iron out the kinks.

Cheers!

Advertisement
  2. ketani

ketani New Member

Just downloaded this lovely looking theme from market but unfortunately it's continuously "force closing" on my SGS Plus [rooted] !!

Please see to this issue dear bro Bernebeer & reupload it on the market !!!:)

I will be the first one to download it again , it's a beauty i must tell you !!;)

P.S ... Please pm me your wood wallpapers if possible or upload them for download for everyone , they are exceptionally beautiful !!
  3. bernebeer

bernebeer New Member

hi Ketani,

Thanks for your kind words! I too have been having some force close issues on my rooted Galaxy Tab, will be rebuilding the whole theme and release v1.3 soon, prob before end of week.

Nice to hear you like the wallpapers, will send them to you, also planning on adding a few more, but will have to photoshop them first...
  4. ketani

ketani New Member

Waiting eagerly for your v1.3 with issue of "force closing" solved !! :)