Minor bug after removing HTC Lockscreen

Last Updated:

1. Bollenator

Bollenator Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,
    First off, huge congratulations on the stuff going on here for rooted Eris. I just followed the steps yesterday and I'm super excited about the possibilities for this phone that I was honestly starting to get tired of.

Now to my problem. I put GrdLock's "official" 2.1 ROM on my Eris and it's working great, but I've never been a fan of the HTC lockscreen, so I used GrdLock's script (install_extras.bat) to remove it. The stock lockscreen is working for the most part, but the little padlock icon (the one you drag to unlock the screen) and the drawer-thingy surrounding it no longer appear when I bring my phone out of sleep. I see the mute button and the date/time, but not the unlock button. Once I touch the screen in the right location, it shows up, but it will go away the next time the phone sleeps.

Any ideas? Anyone else seeing this? It's a minor annoyance, but if there's an easy fix, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

You try rebooting yet? Thats the first thing I would try.

3. Bollenator

Bollenator Member This Topic's Starter

Oops, yeah, totally should have mentioned that. :) I've rebooted several times since, with the issue repro'ing consistently.

At this point, I'd be open to reinstalling the HTC lockscreen just so that my phone maintains the clean look that I want.