1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Minor gripe about the MLB At Bat app

Last Updated:

1. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I guess this is more of a gripe toward MLB and a rave about the app. The app is awesome. There's an update for the post season that not only gives you audio of all the games, but also adds streaming video. It's very cool. Battery drain I'm sure, but it's a nice feature.

Sadly you can't get streaming video on your computer unless you pay extra for it. I paid for the annual MLB.TV subscription, but they want me to pay more for the post season on my computer. I'm stuck with watching on my phone for free since I paid for the whole season when I bought the app apparently or paying again to watch on my computer. Why does the MLB like to screw me over like this? And why do I keep bending over for them?

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah the second question is the key. Its like the NFL and the Verizon app. Streaming video until the season starts and then add the vcast package. Bottom Line they charge it because they know we will pay it :(

3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

True, but I'm debating it. Do I want to watch on my computer at home or on my phone at home? Smaller screen, but free.