Minor issue...

Last Updated:

1. Naz927

Naz927 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got my HW Version 0003 EVO last Friday and just last night I noticed a tiny little black speck in the middle of the screen. You can only really see it on a white background (like this site). I thought that maybe it was some dust that was under the screen protector but after I took that off it was still there. Now I've come to the realization that whatever the hell this little speck is, it is clear that it is under the glass and on the lcd. I don't think its a dead pixel but the more I try to deny it, it seems like the only logical thing. I don't think its dust because its in the middle of the screen, and there are no other specs anywhere. Even though its minor I still always notice the thing I'm just wondering if it warrants trying to exchange it for a new one because I am in the 30 day window.

Advertisement
  2. buMitch333

buMitch333 Well-Known Member

i would try to exchange it. best case scenario, brand new evo. worst case scenario, evo you have now. win, semi-win if you ask me lol

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Yes, exchange it! You paid for a soundly made, perfect, Evo. Don't settle for less.
    Just tell whoever handles the exchange, very nicely, that it distracts you from writing emails, viewing pics, etc, and you can't live with it. There shouldn't be a problem.

4. Naz927

Naz927 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, tomorrow I will see how it goes when I'm at the store. I'll update when I can.