Minor problems with ther droids music player

Last Updated:

1. KAL-EL

KAL-EL Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did attempt to search/google answers first and nothing I came upon helped.

I have owned my droid for a month and a half now with absolutely no problems. Out of the blue, a few days back, I noticed that while listening to some podcats from places like CNET and Engadget (sorry, podcast is the only thing I could think of to call them) A ringtone or song from my phone would randomly start playing. Not a huge problem. Would just go to the music player and hit puase. As there doesnt seem to be an "off" button anywhere!?!? After I was done streaming, I would press the home key thinking that would do the trick. Unfortunately, it was still on pause. I would then use the advanced task kill app and just kill the music player. The thing is, that didnt work. Re-opened the music player and that particular tune/ringtone was still on pause. Even after re-booting the droid, Re-opened the music player and that particular tune/ringtone was still on pause. is there any way to actually turn off a song? This is a relatively minor but none the less annoying problem. There are people here a lot more knowledgeable then me on all things droid, so of course I would apprecaite any help. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. KAL-EL

KAL-EL Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I discovered that clearing the playlist helped with the issue of the song remaining on pause. Still doesnt solve why it would randomly start in the first place. So if anyone in the know has a clue, let me know, thanks!