• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mint HTC Droid Incredible w/ extras - $225 shipped

easycompany

Jan 5, 2011
I have a mint Droid Incredible for sale. I bought it literally a few weeks ago off another member on here. Little did I know, that I had an upgrade and that the iphone was going to come to Verizon. That being said, I no longer need this phone. I paid $260 for it and am including everything that came with it. It was bought brand new and I still have the box and everything. The user who sold it to me was zylian.

I also have sold a Droid II on here a few weeks ago as well. That members name was William Kerby. (I can't remember his username off the top of my head) If you need vouches from him or my eBay account I will be happy to give you that as well. I'm just looking to regain some of the money that I spent on this thing. It is a terrific phone and has been kept in great condition. No drops, dings or scratches. Here's what it comes with

USB Charger
Car Charger w/ extra USB port for charging another device (i.e. ipod)
extra Seidio battery
3 different nice leather cases
Back protector (already installed)
and last but not least...

Car dock for GPS navigation (This baby is awesome! I will have to get a similar one for my iphone)

I ship priority with DC and insurance. You will not be disappointed with this purchase! Serious inquiries only please. I accept Paypal.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to doing business with you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones