• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mint *HTC Evo 4G* $300.00

Up for sale is a BARELY used HTC Evo 4g. I originally purchased a white evo through Sprint but two weeks ago I shattered the glass. A couple of days ago I received a replacement from Asurian but to my dismay, it was a black version. After jacking around with numerous CSR's, I've decided to just sell the black version and purchase another white one.

That being said, this is NOT refurbished unit! If you type ##786# it proves that it is a new unit. I used it for a couple of days, so there are 30 or so phone calls. There are no scratches, scuffs or blemishes on the phone. Comes with full retail packaging (cords, manuals are still sealed). There are no light leakage issues which is a big concern for alot of folks. Also, this is a hardware version 3 unit. Phone currently runs Myns Warm RLS5, but I can unroot it if you wish.

I will also throw in a 16 gig memory card and free shipping. $300.00 / Paypal

ev1.jpg

ev2.jpg

ev3.JPG

ev4.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones