• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ive had an atrix for a week now. Its amazing but I have a weird question. I downloaded batterytime from motalen. When I turned the phone off at noon the past few days, its usually at 60%, which is after a hard morning of use. When I turn it on 30 minutes later, it's back up to 80. Without charging. It lasts as long as I would expect, and discharges at the same rate. This has led me to dub it the miracle battery. Whats going on?

I just posted about this last night, My post subject is battery on off program bug?

Check my post and I would bet money if you would have powered it back up right away you would have seen the extra 20%. I thought it was just my phone looks like some kind of software bug. And you are correct after restart I can continue to use my phone for a long period of time until it turns orange again and then it truly is down to 20%

Upvote 0
This has been happening to me also since the update. Yesterday I charged my phone overnight. When I woke up it was fully charged. I turned it off and turned it on. My battery widget showed only 4% battery life left. I again cycled the power and when the phone booted again the update battery widget displayed 99% and the battery discharged at a normal rate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones