Mirror Between S4 DevicesSupport

1. tacticious

tacticious New Member

Before I ask the question, please note I've searched this forum as well as Google quite a number of times. I've tried a lot of things, and nothing has worked thus far.

I'm just curious why I can't get screen mirroring to work even between S4s? I can't even share via WiFi Direct to another S4. Is this intended? I originally got this phone (and got the phone for my employees) with this in mind.

Is it not possible to screen mirror to another GS4? Can I do something else, like push images to/from the device and have them pop up without searching through images? Currently, we just bump the devices (which is still incredibly convenient) but it leaves me searching for the images, and I don't always want to keep them all which leaves me deleting.

What are my options as a GS4 noob?

Advertisement
  2. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if you can mirror to other S4's. But what you can do is send your pictures or documents by bluetooth to those devices. If you do use bluthooth, make sure to name each device so you will know who your sending/receiving stuff from. Normally, when you receive something by bluetooth, it will have a notification in the notification bar. Just tap it and it opens the image. If you don't want to keep it, just delete it and your done. Hope this helps.

Correction: I just remembered, you can share contents on multiple S4's by using the Group Play app. You can share/play music, view pictures/videos, documents and play games. Not sure how many devices can be connected at one time though.