Mirror Droid 2?Support

Last Updated:

1. tbirover

tbirover Member This Topic's Starter

I'd installed a couple of Launchers to take a look see and not accessed them yet. In some app or other the only way back was to launch one of them and it 'bout near emptied my screen populations. Took a bit of dinking (and freaking out) to get back to normal

Advertisement
  2. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

When you change home screen replacements, you will lose your current setup. As far as I know, you droid will remember what you have for each home screen, but when first going to them you shouldn't have anything.

3. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

4. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

FYI - unless it has been very recently updated, the "Set as default" feature in Home Switcher stopped working when 2.2 came out on the D1.

tbirover likes this.
  5. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Its worked for me in the short time I've had my d2

tbirover likes this.
  6. tbirover

Think the word I should have used here was to get an image, but perhaps I'm not thinking in the realm of Android. I'm thinking of how a PC has a backup drive, restore points...and then my IT guy at work harped on me to get my remote PC in to 'Image' it in case disaster strikes. (There I couldn't argue having carefully crafted data bases and formats of, be some big time wailing if lost.) Anyway Mr. IT whizzes right along and to keep on his good side, I stifle pestering him as much as I'd like to and what I'm picking up is broken up so to speak.
    So...perhaps something diffrent between the update and new Droid 2 like mine? (I'd say in this remarkably short time, I'm an advanced enough and ignorant enough user to really get myself into trouble.) Have to try and look/search into that more.

Mahalo for the insight. :)

Oh great .....*Froyo(2.2) is not supported
    due to the API change*
    Thats what I have, right? In settings About Phone is Android Version 2.2 and System version: version.2.2.20.A955.Verizon.en.us
    The more I know the less I think I do....:rolleyes:

7. Cilraaz

Cilraaz Well-Known Member

Strange. Home Switcher itself works fine for me, but the "Set as Default" option won't retain a setting for me.

8. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

tbirover likes this.
  9. tbirover