1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Missed Call Log Date and Time

1. Berndiddly

Berndiddly New Member

Is there ANY way to get date and time to show up on the missed call log? All I see is "yesterday" or "2 days ago" and this does not help me know when someone called and it seems that it is usually not correct anyway. I downloaded a CallTrack APP, but that just throws it in my calendar and I would rather have the date and time show up in my missed call log with the DIALER information. HELP!

This is very frustrating as I have missed calls showing up saying "yesterday" yet I was never aware that I had missed calls. I believe that they were from 2 days ago, but since there is no date or time on the log I cant be for certain :mad:

Advertisement
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Interesting point. I hadn't noticed that. (maybe because I never call people back lol)

My only guess is keep trying call log apps until you find one that does the trick. Doesn't seem to be a way to fix this with the stock dialer app.
  3. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member