• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missed calls jigsaw display on home screen

All-a-Mort

Jul 14, 2010
Noticed yesterday that on the homescreen when the phone was locked that a missed call and voicemail notification appeared as pieces removed from a jigsaw overlay of the background homescreen image. hadn't seen that before. Is that a default thing or can I change it (did look rather cool though). I usually use the pattern lock rather than the default swipe lock, so I'm wondering if it's to do with that default setting.

Been around since the release of the phone :D

Whenever you get a message or a missed call, you can swipe the piece to the hole to access the missed call number or message directly. Useful little feature.

Weird I hadn't seen it before though. Must be cos I was using the pattern dots swiping lock thing. Never happen with that on. Rather prefer this jigsaw idea, t'is neato.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones