• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing An Entire Folder Of Pictures

StarryNight

Lurker
Oct 18, 2016
My LG G3 is causing me some headaches today. About 3 days ago, I took a picture and moved it into my "pictures" folder. This "pictures" folder is the folder that edited pictures automatically placed in. I just like to keep all my pictures in this folder to keep the camera folder empty. This morning, I noticed that my entire "pictures" folder is missing. I am 100% certain that I have this folder set up to save to my SD card, but it's not there. I have tried Recuva, and even it cannot find any recent files. It's like all the photos in that folder never existed. I am missing 300+ photos now, and many of them were important to me. Any suggestions on what to try next? All my other folders with pics in them are still there, and working normally.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones