1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

missing app in market

Last Updated:

1. speaker2animals

speaker2animals Member This Topic's Starter

Epic 4G, set to allow non-market apps, rooted, stock rom.

Purchased app Roam Control from store. Next day I know there's an update and check downloaded apps. Not there. Check in regular market, not there. Uninstall app and get refund notice. Still not there.
    I go to http:// androidforums.com/ application- announcements/ 162379-app-roam- control.htm and got the QR code using QuickMark. I get the website list and source data. If I click to launch in Quickmark, I immediately get "location can't be found." If I try AppBrain I see the app but when I click install I still get "Not Found The requested item is unavailable."

Other apps seem fine and others seem able to install.

Made backup, did hard reset, same thing. Any help?

Advertisement
  2. xdmanalo

xdmanalo Well-Known Member

after updating ROM on HTC Aria with official release, i have the same problem with missing apps from the market. a response from one of the missing app developers mentioned apps sometimes go missing from the market and to simply try back in a couple of days.

keeping my fingers crossed...

3. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

When a phone is updated with a new firmware not all apps are already set to be compatible with the firmware too. They will reappear soon when Google update the Market with the new firmware for that device.

4. speaker2animals

speaker2animals Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks but why could I get it one day and not the next? The vendor found info on corrupt build.prop files and there's info on the moment but I wouldn't know how to fix it on the epic.

Edit: found problem, di07 update trashed my ability to see protected apps. Had to flash back to stock.