Missing Apps in 2.2, oh, and some thanks

Last Updated:

1. CrucialTK

CrucialTK Active Member This Topic's Starter

So i had a few initial hiccups with the 2.2 update that HTC said we shouldn't have, but its stable and I'm not really complaining. I did have a question for those of us who switched though.

I'm missing such things as Chrome to Phone and the 3D Gallery. I don't particularly mind, but was wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

BTW, thanks for all the update info and installation help that was posted! Because of this great forum I was not only able to download the update directly to my phone, but also complete the update without a computer. Not bad for multitasking while out drinking. Couldn't have done it without the forum (not the drinking) and for that, and continued support, I'd like to offer thanks.

Advertisement
  2. ramonini

ramonini Well-Known Member

chrome to phone works for me without a problem on 2.2 ..

3. teky

teky Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what happened to 3D Gallery, but Chrome to Phone is a separate download. You have to have Froyo to use it, because Froyo has the Cloud to Device Messaging service. You can get it here:

chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code

It is very cool.

4. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

Your post can be read two ways. My interpretation:

They never said that. As a matter of fact, they recommended against installing the leaked update.