Missing Calendar functions - past month, day and copy

Last Updated:

1. batandroid

batandroid Member This Topic's Starter

I cannot manage 3 important things with my new HTC Desire Calendar app. Maybe it's me but how do you do these things?

-1- How do I configure to Sync (I'm using HTC Sync) all Calendar dates with Outlook (or Google), not just the last month. I NEED past appointments on my phone as a reference when talking to clients away from the office.

-2- How do I get the various views of the Calendar to show the day as well as the date? The day is currently only shown on the month view which, of course, does not give details (locations) of other appointments. The other views just give the date in the top panel, not the day. It is almost impossible to select a day/date for a new appointment when you can't see the day.

-3- How can you copy one appointment to create a new one? In the past using WinMo, I've been able to do this to create new repeated appointments very quickly and easily. Now I can't.

Is No 1 a limitation of HTC sync or is this and the other questions my fault, the HTC Desire itself or Android generally?

If Android, are there any apps that replace the Calendar to provide this functionality?

H E L P please. I need these functions.

Many thanks. B

Advertisement
  2. batandroid

batandroid Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry, wrong forum - ignore this. Newbie. I've reposted in Support & Troubleshooting.