Missing contact (s)?Support

Last Updated:

1. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just added a friend at work - name and number. I went to call her - and she didn't show up in the people list.

I type in her number again, dial it (so I know I at least have it stored temporarily that way), and her name comes up. I can edit her contact details from there, but I have no way of seeing her once it drops out of call history.

I get my phone to show all contacts, even those without numbers - and she's not even there.

Yet through the phone history I can see her contact card. She doesn't appear stored as a phone contact (I have one there, though I'm not sure how!)

ARgh?

Edit:
    I've deleted and readded manually - but how do I find out if I have other hidden contacts? I definitely have at least one stored on gmail that doesn't appear to come up when I start dialling their name... GRR!

Advertisement
  2. barefootpilot

barefootpilot Well-Known Member

Have you checked you are displaying all relevant contacts? Go into 'People', press 'menu' and select 'view'. You can then choose which contacts will be shown, Phone, sim, Google.

Maybe you added her as phone contact and haven't got phone contacts selected?