• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Missing Droid X Real-World Give-Away" Contest (1st Post:Updated)

I guess no-one remembers the Blackberry Storm giveaway. You texted answers to questions that were on posters spread around NYC. If you were right, they put you in a drawing to win. I won one even though I was in NC cuz someone posted the questions online and I texted a couple guesses.

Also redbull put boxes of energy shots spread all across the country and hid them all over in public places and left clues to find them.

I reckon this will be similar except they will leave coupons for redemeption.

Upvote 0
Wrong. #5 or #7 is in Phoenix for sure....well I hope so.....please be in Phoenix...hahaha...it doesn't get much warmer than here!
Oops, left that out. Definitely a "warm" climate in Phoenix. I was there last week and it was "only" 107...but it was a dry heat. :D
But let's all be realistic. Even if they specified the city with the next tweet, where the hell do you go? Just run around and randomly look under benches and in trash cans? This might last all the way until the actual release at the rate we're gettign clues!!!

Upvote 0
Oops, left that out. Definitely a "warm" climate in Phoenix. I was there last week and it was "only" 107...but it was a dry heat. :D
But let's all be realistic. Even if they specified the city with the next tweet, where the hell do you go? Just run around and randomly look under benches and in trash cans? This might last all the way until the actual release at the rate we're gettign clues!!!

What you guys aren't doing that already, crap!:D

Upvote 0
Yes do that, and let us know how that works.;)

jedimind.jpg

"These aren't the Droids you're looking for."

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones