Missing marketplace apps on Wildfire.Support

Last Updated:

1. mgillespie

mgillespie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There is thousands of missing marketplace apps on the Wildfire marketplace, compared to the marketplace I can see on my HTC Legend. Same country, same carrier.

None of my apps are on there either, none of them copy protected, and none of the particularly complicated to tied to a specific screen resolution.

What are HTC and Google upto?

Advertisement
  2. fjdouse

fjdouse Active Member

I believe those missing apps are ones incompatible due to the low resolution of the screen.

3. cheesemaster

cheesemaster Active Member

It's more likely just that they aren't "qualified" to work on the Wildfire. I believe they get flagged for both region and device by don't they??

Anything I couldn't get through the basic App Market widget I have been able to get through App Brain and FastWeb Installer. I've had maybe 3 things actually not work, or have the "OK" button be outside the display due to resolution issues etc. It's really not been that much of an issue for me - perhaps I've been lucky. :)

If you're talking about the last couple of days there has been some murmuring on sites like Eurodroid that there is a problem at Google's end - lots of questions on their support site...

4. fjdouse

fjdouse Active Member