Missing Messaging app on home screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. depeche77

depeche77 New Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys, have any of you faced this annoying problem?

[​IMG]IMG_4638 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

i've tried soft-resetting is, didn't work. hard resetting did the trick, but the app disappeared again a week later. any fixes that doesn't require hard resetting? cheers!
    Nick

Advertisement
  2. depeche77

Emailed samsung... been waiting a week and no reply... anyone else having this problem or can suggest a fix?

3. depeche77

Quote from: vmoisa on Today at 12:22:35 PM Those 4 short-cuts can be changed. So: from hone screen press Applications (you get the screen with available applications), press Menu button and choose Edit. See if you can fill that space with a shortcut to Messaging A work-arround would be to put a shortcut to Messaging on one of the 7 home-screens Hope this helps

Got help from another forum.works like a charm. Still dint get why the app keeps disappearing tho... Ah well. With this alton, I can live with that.

4. hogofddyn_

hogofddyn_ Well-Known Member

I lost all of the 'dock' icons at the bottom of the screen except the applications one a while back.

How it happened:
    I was using an emulator with the sound off and playing music over bluetooth using the music app at the same time. These were the only two tasks running.
    The phone became unusably slow so I powered off and back on again.
    The icons were missing and the phone remained slow.

Powered off and back on again and everything was back to normal.

Not sure it's the exact same problem but I assume it's got something to do with the boot sequence messing up.