• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing phone icon on Huawei Ascend Y300

You may have to do a reset and start all over setting up the phone again. This is usually the last resort for phone or computer problems.
Hopefully, you have your music and pics on a removable card. Remove it before you reset the phone. It helps if you already have your apps backed up on your Google account/settings.

Upvote 0
Hi Bob, I had this exact same problem, all of a sudden no icons at the bottom of the screen. Scoured the internet for answers to no avail. Finally after a number of frustrated days I solved the prob- simply open up a folder that has a group of apps in it, click the + button, and you'll see ALL apps. Tick the ones you need, the icons will then appear in that folder, then just drag and drop. Very easy solution, but I had almost given up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones