Missing stuff from a G1.Support

Last Updated:

1. 5tevie

5tevie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all
    I'm back with another pair of problems with my G1. I've looked at obvious things on the web to try to solve the problem myself but with no luck.
    The first problem is in trying to add a folder to the home screen which would house all my fav eBay pages. According to the instructions in the manual, I should press the HOME button followed by ADD >> folder. The snag is that "ADD" is greyed out and I have no idea how to get it up and running.
    The second problem is when trying to make a telephone call by Voice. Again, according to the manual, I should do a long press on the dialer and a seperate menu pops up called "Voice Dialer". Except that it doesn't. All that I get is a Call log. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Voice Dialer could be an app that can be got from the Market but I haven't been to look for it yet (Restricted on-line time until later)

Any clues would be gratefully accepted.
    Steve

Advertisement
  2. cgdiaz

cgdiaz New Member

I'm not sure about the voice dial, but I'm pretty sure if the add button is greyed out it means that your home screen is full. Try deleting some items and then adding the folder.