• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing Sync - Getting Worried!

I took a plunge this morning buying Missing Sync for Android on PC. It does not work. Loads of errors, hangs, if it connects at all.

I tried their support center, it would not allow me to register.

I tried their forum, it's security image does not appear, making it impossible to post.

Tried their Board e-mail, bounces back with error.

Tried their support@markspace.com, bounces back with error.

Has anybody used this successfully? Should I contact visa...?

I was able to log in also, I have good luck with their support team also.

What errors do you see in the log file? One thing I did was to overwrite the device (a setting in the Contacts and Calendar plugins) so that all the data from Outlook was pushed to the phone. You should also try to sync one plugin at a time, to narrow down any conflicts.

Upvote 0
I'm able to log in and submit tickets in the Mark/Space support portal. Works fine for me.

Answers to support tickets generally take a day or two. Mark/Space also offers 'chat', on Weekdays. It's immediate. Here's the link:

Live Chat Support - Mark|Space, Inc.

Also, what's phone do you have? Are you 'paired' using The Missing Sync?

The support portal system reported my email address is already registered and my password is incorrect. I have not registered and the password recovery is not working.

I could eventually log in by registering a different email address. I've logged a ticket, lets see if they respond.

I have an HTC Desire, running Froyo. I am definitely paired, most of the times the android app connects to the PC service, but then just times out after a while.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones