Missing Tasks/ToDo widget?Support

1. drwhopilot

drwhopilot New Member

Not sure if this is my misunderstanding or a jelly bean or Samsung issue, but here goes:

I am sychronising email, calendar and contacts over the air with a microsoft exchange server. This all works perfectly.

If I use S planner, I can see my calendar and my tasks (To-Do list) and all entries are correct.

Widgets:

I like the idea of having widgets for calendar and tasks on a home screen to see at a glance.

There is an S Planner (Mini Today) widget and this is a good way of seeing my calendar easily on a page.

However there is no equivalent widget to view tasks/To Do items. How do I do this? Is it missing or am I mis-understanding how to enable it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. kristinedana

kristinedana New Member

Im also experiencing the same problem. I haven't found a solution yet.

Have you fixed this one already? Please please please!
  3. kristinedana

kristinedana New Member

Found a solution to this problem?
  4. Mahmud Shah

Mahmud Shah New Member

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I joined just to add something to this conversation and see if I can get a solution to this same problem. I recently bought the Samsung note 10.1 tablet. Now what I found on there is exactly what I've been waiting for on my phone. Yep you guessed it, its the s planner task widget. I've added a screen shot of it to this post. Does anyone know why this smoke widget isn't avaliable on the phone and additionally if the widget on my tablet can be sent over to my phone as it seems near enough native to the phone. EDIT: IS NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD THE PIC. Says I dnt have the permission
    PiscesCloud likes this.
  5. PiscesCloud

PiscesCloud Well-Known Member

If you use Microsoft Outlook for Calendar/Contacts/Tasks it may be of interest that MyPhoneExplorer (https://play.google.com/store/search?q=MyPhoneExplorer ) can be used to sync these functions with Samsung S-Planner/Tasks and Contacts.

I mention this because MyPhoneExplorer installs a widget, MPE Tasks, on the phone and though I don’t use it myself, it worked for the few test tasks I tried.
  6. jehdesai

jehdesai New Member

hi found any solution yet?