• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing3 game help forum

combine the oil & additive. Go to item screen and press detail to view the item. Shake the phone several times. It will vibrate a few times sround every 3-5secs. Keep shaking until vibrating stops. Go to the fuel tank on the generator and use the oil. Press the red button then go to the circuit breaker.

I'm stuck at this point. Help is appreciated
can anyone help me on the generator part.....i put the oil in it did the puzzl md pushd the red button wats next???? Please help me!!:(

Upvote 0
got it! I'm out :-D

As lclaracq pointed out, you have to draw a picture with both patterns overlapping (e.g. in Excel). Use different colors to still see which line in the pattern was from blue and which was from red pattern (don't mind the few overlapping lines). Then you will get cells (in Excel) with surround blue and red lines.
Next, take the blue and red knots (the buttons) and put them in these cells, always have a blue knot where blue cell borders are, and a red knot next to red borders.
When you have done that you should see 2 characters and 2 numbers in the Excel (I can put that here if you like, but I thought you would like some trying first?)
one more hint: if the solution doesn't work on first try, try to enter it exactly the other way round...

cool game!
thanks to you kiarnac and lclaracq for playing!
when comes missing4? :)

Upvote 0
Wat do the picture look lik that i have to draw?? Im still lost :/

here it comes:
blue puzzle (87):

- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 - - - - x x x x
2 - x x - x - - x
3 x - - x - - - x
4 x - - x - - x -
5 - x x - - - x -
6 x - - x - - x -
7 x - - x - - x -
8 - x x - - - - -

red puzzle (SD):

- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 - x x - - - - -
2 x - - x - - - -
3 - x - - x x x -
4 - - x - x - - x
5 x - - x x - - x
6 - x x - x - - x
7 - - - - x - - x
8 - - - - x x x -

Upvote 0
Here is where I am, with the girl I'm in the room with the red picture I put the red gem in now I'm stuck, with the guy I'm in the lab with the water,rope, book, compass and memo, I put the remote in the slot finished the number puzzle and put key in slot now I'm stuck any help would be fine thanks

Passed this part, I now need code for door behind shelf, I'm thinking the calendar has something to do with it but for now I'm stumped

Upvote 0
How do u do puzzle wit green, blue and yellow circuit board in control room:eek:

Its only used for unlocking certain doors , the yellow beam goes to yellow light etc, the doors they open are the lab, control room and power room its pretty easy you can tell which door is open by leaving the room and check the map the shutters should be open or closed depending on which light is on..... If you figure out the code for the door behind the shelf let me know

Reactions: sliz29
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones