• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mistyped Email Address When Setting Up Tablet

Rockman

Mar 6, 2011
In November I got a 7.0 Galaxy Tab 3 from Sprint for 49 dollars. When I set up my emai/google account I mistyped the email address. I wanted it to be Guitarship2@gmail.com as my S4 is Guitarship1@gmail.com. What I typed was Guitsrship2@gmail.com What is the easiest what to fix this. Will I have to delete the account and completely wipe the tablet? I could delete the email account but it would still have my google play account tied to the misspelled email address I typed when I set the tablet up, correct?

Solution???

In November I got a 7.0 Galaxy Tab 3 from Sprint for 49 dollars. When I set up my emai/google account I mistyped the email address. I wanted it to be Guitarship2@gmail.com as my S4 is Guitarship1@gmail.com. What I typed was Guitsrship2@gmail.com What is the easiest what to fix this. Will I have to delete the account and completely wipe the tablet? I could delete the email account but it would still have my google play account tied to the misspelled email address I typed when I set the tablet up, correct?

Solution???

I'm slightly confused as to why you wouldn't use the same Google account on both devices...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones