• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MIUI 0.15.10.0: how do you organize apps?

zoidberg28

Apr 19, 2010
a question for MIUI users: how do you organize your apps?

I'm loving the ROM, but I'm having trouble keeping track of my apps. The ROM lacks an app, tray, correct?

when I did a titanium restore, all my apps showed up laid out as icons in random order.

How do you get apps to move from one screen to another? meaning, if handcent shows up on screen #11 to the right, and I want it on my home screen, how do I move it? Only way I've found so far is to stick it in the quick-launch drawer (the strip along the bottom) and move it. Inconvenient, to say the least!

Thanks very much.

a question for MIUI users: how do you organize your apps?

I'm loving the ROM, but I'm having trouble keeping track of my apps. The ROM lacks an app, tray, correct?

when I did a titanium restore, all my apps showed up laid out as icons in random order.

How do you get apps to move from one screen to another? meaning, if handcent shows up on screen #11 to the right, and I want it on my home screen, how do I move it? Only way I've found so far is to stick it in the quick-launch drawer (the strip along the bottom) and move it. Inconvenient, to say the least!

Thanks very much.

That is one of the MAIN reasons why I don't use that ROM. I agree it's very inconvenient to use this ROM when it comes to finding your apps. I also don't like the AppPhone look and feel of it. I do like the easily customizable app bar at the bottom though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones