MIUI for Desire Z

1. Mörkö

Mörkö Member

Hi there, I'm new here and looking for information about MIUI ROM and Desire Z compatibility. Found no thread on this, has anyone here tried it out?

I need it for recording calls for journalist work, but since there is no separate thread for MIUI and Desire Z, we could make this one one, no?

So post your experiences here. I know there is MIUI for Desire Z, but cannot verify what features are working and what not.

edit: Sorry if this thread would belong to "all things root" subforum. If so, feel free to move it.
    /M

Advertisement
    :
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

[quote="M
  3. Mörkö

Mörkö Member

Hi mr. moderator!

Sorry to hear that. I too had the impression, gathered from couple of writigs at wilderness, that MIUI roms should work pretty good on DZ. The writings I found did not go very deep into details, and I would like to know a bit more before messing with expensive smartphone.

So let's wait and see if this thread attracts any attention. Meanwhile I could try to find and collect some secon-hand information to post here, if I have the time.
  4. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

I'm pretty sure that the existing MIUI ROMs do work pretty well. I'm not in the habit of directing members away from AF to other forums, but in this case there are a couple of threads over in the G2 Development forum at XDA-Dev that might be of use to you. One concerns the MIUI-Bread ROM, and the other the OsiMood one.
  5. Mörkö

Mörkö Member

Hey, thanks a heaps! I'll browse those through as soon as I can!

Not many MIUI users here I guess..
  6. Mörkö

Mörkö Member

Not so active thread huh? Checking back for progress, still no MIUI DZ users here? Haven't found the indormation... so might have to go for Nokia E7 and TotalRecall?