mixing themes

Last Updated:

1. novemberwhiskey

novemberwhiskey Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any way to mix themes?

I used the 928 black glass theme because it included the deodex, but i didn't like how it looked. I later upgraded to nextheme, then revolution.

However, it seems there are still some remnants of 928 on my droid (e.g. the universal inbox still looks like 928 with the blue reload symbol).

I would like to get rid of that (go back to the stock universal inbox) and I would like to get the colorful icons for the settings list that was in Nextheme but not in Revolution.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

easy, when putting new stuff in, just do a wipe system, as I understand it. To get a fresh start on something new, wipe data, system and cache. Then everything starts new. You can always restore data using Titanium backup, so you don't lose anything.

For a full reference guide of all root issues check this out: http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...ing-custom-rom-theme-how-unbrick-droid-x.html

I wish it was around when I was learning. :)

3. faber78

faber78 Guest

if your gonna start playing, as mentioned titanium and to me this is really worth the couple bucks;
    MyBackup Pro - Android app on AppBrain
    i use the free version of titnaium to uninstall and back up, but am really glad to have bought my backup.

4. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

I loved the 928 theme except for the battery and signal bars. I cant use it because of those two things driving me nuts :( SO I kinda get where you are coming from.

GMB