• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mixzing album art question

I'm very anal about the tagging and album art of my mp3's. So far i've been very happy about mixzing, yet the one thing that bothers me is the way it handles album art from various artists folders. i have a folder
called "various artists" under which i have more folders such as "Misc. Alternative Rock" or "Misc. Ska." When it gets to playing a song under one of these subfolders it will display the art from whatever song is first in that subfolder. The only way it will correctly display the art is if i refresh the artwork. i have about 400 out of 3000 that are like this. my question is, is there a workaround or a setting that i have wrong? group albums by folder is off ... thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones