Mixzing: Can't update or uninstallSupport

Last Updated:

1. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried to update mixzing and it failed a few times. I didn't think much about it until I decided to spring for the paid version. I bought it, but it wouldn't upload either. So I went to uninstall mixzing in hopes that a fresh re-install would fix the problem, but it's not listed in my apps list under the manager.
    I have my apps backed up, so I tried uninstalling mixzing that way, but it fails.
    The app itself works fine.
    Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

If you're running an alternate ROM then it might be installed as a system app.

Try seeing if you can find it by changing the filters under App management to *all* and see if ti shows up - if not, then you may have to remove it using something like root explorer.

3. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi John, Thanks.
    When I filter the apps list under manager, MixZing Lite does show up, but it doesn't have the option to uninstall.
    This is with UD 9.8, which has worked flawlessly for me. I know he had put "3" into the ROM, but I don't know if MixZing was also built in. (Both were apps I had loaded before installing the ROM.)
    I'd like to excise the app & reinstall it. Switching ROMs is not really an option yet, as nothing I know of feature wise compares to UD 9.8. I do have Root Explorer.