1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

MixZing Help

Last Updated:

1. VSpike915

VSpike915 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all, I just downloaded the MixZIng app but I need some help with a pretty simple question. When I go into the songs from the main menu, if I try to advance a song, it will not. Is this just the way it is or am I missing something?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. fixxer

fixxer New Member

@Vspike
    Do you mean advancing to the next song from the now playing screen?

3. VSpike915

VSpike915 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not really, on the main screen when you first boot the app up, it gives you the "songs" option. I was under the impression that you could select a song and advance it from there without going to now playing, maybe I was wrong.

4. fixxer

fixxer New Member

You are correct with your thought. Not sure why it's not working for you. May I suggest taking a look in their forum over here. I'll take a quick look and let you know if I can find anything.

Let me rephrase... You can select from the song screen not really advance. to advance it needs to be on the "now playing" screen. I am not having much luck on the mixzing forum either.

5. GA8561

GA8561 Member

Hi, wonder if anyone can help... i've been trying to install the mixZing app for a week now, powered off for about 10mins, even contacted Verizon support and their reply was to power off... it just keep saying unsuccesful, even tried once more just now before posting this and again the same reply.
    I had a friend try to install on his droid the other day and it worked fine. What am doing wrong? anyone? thanks really appreciate it.