1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

MixZing Upgrade Help, Please

Last Updated:

1. ejchis

ejchis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been trying out the different music players, and I've settled on MixZing. It seems to be the most stable of those I've tried, and I really like the lockscreen widget. So, last night, I decided to purchase the upgrade. The problem is that it doesn't seem to take when I download it. Do I have to do something to activate the upgrade? The ads are still there, and it still tells me to upgrade when I select certain features. Also, when I go to the market and download, the upgrade license downloads, but nothing happens after that. If I pull down the notification window and tap on it, it takes me to the market screen of a different application (a different one every time). What am I missing?

Advertisement
  2. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

Send these guys an email. They answer quickley. :)

http://www.mixzing.com/

EDIT: I bought it on their website since I couln't find full version on market.

3. JMN10016

JMN10016 New Member

Ditto - bought upgrade, enter code, nothing happens.

4. ejchis

ejchis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I contacted the Peter Jeffe at MixZing support, and he instructed me to log into google checkout (using your Android market login informtation) and to have the payment reprocessed. I did this, and it immediately resolved the problem for me. I received an email from google checkout with my order number, and everything worked great.

nudave likes this.