MLB.com at Bat 2010General

Last Updated:

1. jmom72

jmom72 New Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone downloaded the app MLB.com At Bat 2010? If so, how does it work for you? I've heard that the audio cuts out quite a bit, and I'm just wondering if this is a real issue. Thanks in advance for any info!!

Advertisement
  2. VZdubrep

VZdubrep Active Member

I paid for the actual app. I love it. Haven't had a problem with audio cutting out.

jmom72 likes this.
  3. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

The audio is dependent on your data connection, so whether or not it cuts out will vary depending on location and signal strength (or if you're on wifi).

It's not an app problem (other than the fact that they may not buffer quite enough audio to prevent it) - it's just a connection issue.

If you get good audio streaming with Pandora or the like, you'll probably have good audio with MLB@Bat.

jmom72 likes this.
  4. Kev13Dd

Kev13Dd Active Member

I have a friend who has it on the MyTouch, he uses it at work almost everyday and swears by it. Says he hasn't had a disconnect since Spring Training games. Certainly convinced me to get it when my Incredible arrives. Day 1 purchase

K

jmom72 likes this.
  5. EAHinsch

EAHinsch Active Member

I use it daily on my Incredible and it works flawlessly. Have not had any audio drop issues

jmom72 likes this.
  6. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

Works great for me

jmom72 likes this.
  7. jmom72

jmom72 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, everyone, for the info! I took the plunge and bought the app, and so far so good. The real test will come when I try listening to it at work. Thanks again!

8. Qbfinest83

Qbfinest83 Active Member

I love the app. Wish it had video thought. But my audio really hasnt cut out on me

9. SeattleYanksFan

SeattleYanksFan Well-Known Member

If you subscribe to the MLB Gameday Audio, does anyone know how to get that to work on the Incredible without purchasing this app? I can't figure out a way to do it, even though I feel as though I should be able to since it's been paid for.

10. Qbfinest83

Qbfinest83 Active Member

Yes if you get the app you will get Audio its on there website, however if you paid $119.00 for MLB.TV Premium package which includes (on your tv) video, audio and mobile premium you STILL have to pay for this app :mad: I learned that the hard way

11. gshocker

gshocker Member

I hope they update it to include the video service soon. Having the audio is great when I am driving in the car but would love to have the video as an option as well. I am not holding my breath though as I have not heard any rumors about that happening.