MM Stock Theme

1. Mitchell4500

Mitchell4500 Well-Known Member

How can I get this. Im getting sick of all my New themes... They are kinda inconsistence and that bugs me. help :p

Advertisement
  2. Vmanisme

Vmanisme Well-Known Member

What do you mean MM Stock Theme? MM is a tool to theme your system without running any background tasks because it completely changes your system's png's, I dont believe it has a stock theme? You mean like go back to stock?? I'm not really sure how to do that, the only way I know is to reflash the ROM.
  3. Mitchell4500

Yes I mean the Stock android theme. I know there is a MM theme for some android phones that do that.
  4. mattgaitan

mattgaitan Well-Known Member

Mitchell4500 likes this.
  5. Mitchell4500

Im thinking of going to try tridents room but i cant decide
  6. Vmanisme

Yeah I think the only way to go back is to reflash ROM now, all ur apps should be saved in Android Market Downloads

And yes flash Tridents ROM, its really amazing, you'll be amazed at how smooth the Ally is with that ROM
    Robo1007 likes this.
  7. Mitchell4500

Ok I shall do it now. Would just using rom manager work?
  8. Vmanisme

9. mattgaitan

mattgaitan Well-Known Member

I agree, you really should flash Tridents ROM, it makes the phone so much smoother
  10. turbine

turbine Active Member

I think you should be able to go back to stock theme by reflashing your og back up, then reflashing a fresh version of a current rom. I was considering it myself, but I'm now using red furys custom 928 theme and loving it. I need to sit down and figure out which pngs control what, so I can customize my on my own. I want to do stuff like bake my business's name into the notification bar and into the notification screen's background.