• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MM Theme][Port]Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

savoxis

Android Expert
Aug 10, 2010
Pacific NW
www.savoxis.com http
Hello,

Please remove all of your posts and all links that you made about the 'Luna Theme' on the internet. I found HERE that you ported my theme without permission and are hosting it in full on the forums. You should know that it is illegal to post any Luna Theme content publicly, or spread it on the internet. The themed content is copyright under publication of my own and in full ownership of myself. Please remove it and delete all posts, images, and files hosted online. Thank you.
-Shane
I am going to respect Shane's wishes. I am however disappointed in his sense of community as this theme is available for free from his website, I gave credit, provided links to the original, no ports are available for the ally, and I am not charging for the port.

I will no longer support links to download the port I made of this, this is not going to stop me from porting new themes over.

I also checked on his website and in no place can I find any information dis-wading people from using these images.
*EDIT* I found some info on this subject below the main website.

People are entitled to they're own opinion, however wrong they may be

savoxis, this one i like a lot more than those others you posted lol. sorry but its true

Yeah the difference, the others where a testament to how terrible I am at making anything original.

For the time being I will stick to making ports.

I will spare you all and refrain from adding penguins to any releases, Ill save those for my personal theme :)

Upvote 0
Good theme man! I personally just am not feeling your 3g, cell, and battery icons.

Is it cool if I pm you with a theme that maybe you could port over for us?

I would like that, as I said

I personally don't like this theme it was just a test, I didn't create any of this. All designwork was done by anthemofthesun all I did was "reverse engineer" it and restucture it using RedFurys Ubuntu theme as a guide

Upvote 0
Hello,

Please remove all of your posts and all links that you made about the 'Luna Theme' on the internet. I found HERE that you ported my theme without permission and are hosting it in full on the forums. You should know that it is illegal to post any Luna Theme content publicly, or spread it on the internet. The themed content is copyright under publication of my own and in full ownership of myself. Please remove it and delete all posts, images, and files hosted online. Thank you.
-Shane
sorry

Upvote 0
When trying to apply it gets stuck on the browser.apk and I have to force close metamorph so I'm not sure what i am doing wrong. I am using velocity and currently have a fully themed lg ally. I really like the look of your ported theme im new to this so i have no clue if theres something i need to do because theres a theme on it before i can apply the new one or if the new one just writes over the old one.

Upvote 0
When trying to apply it gets stuck on the browser.apk and I have to force close metamorph so I'm not sure what i am doing wrong.

REMOVED

Here is the new control file. I just reapplied and had success. Has anyone else been having trouble with Velocity 0.1? I can reflash to do some testing if it is an issue, I am reuploading the theme to mediafire with updated control file and some extra files removed

Upvote 0
Hello,

-Shane

I could see if I was charging for it.... Or maybe if he had a version for the Ally....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones