• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MM THEME] Ubuntu V1

RedFury

Aug 11, 2010
I'm satisfied at the level of work i've done with this theme so im releasing the initial version to the public.

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

Download here!

Reactions: Trident
As per the usual, yes, this is simply a theme, i cannot change the clock color by theme, I've been trying to find a way to do it, but the file is not modifyable by mm. Not to worry, Velocity 0.2 is being tested as we speak.

If you already have a modified services.jar you can always re-push the file to the phone.

(I will never understand why people want to take the easy way instead of learning to do it on there own. Especially when i provide the tools and resources for them.)

Upvote 0
it's in early alpha, just got it, gonna be testing it for the next few days, not nearly ready for release tho. Definitely a speed boost again tho. Expect good things!

Edit: I'm also under an agreement not to leak the source or honestly give out info without approval. Trident should be making a post about it soon enough.

Upvote 0
it's in early alpha, just got it, gonna be testing it for the next few days, not nearly ready for release tho. Definitely a speed boost again tho. Expect good things!

Edit: I'm also under an agreement not to leak the source or honestly give out info without approval. Trident should be making a post about it soon enough.

Ok awesome

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones