MMS from inc to iphone helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. spacebratt

spacebratt Active Member This Topic's Starter

HELP please!! I can receive mms from the iphone 3g,3gs, 4g, from all iphones. But I cannot send mms to any of the iphones. Is it me or is it a Droid apple problem?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. sj24

sj24 Active Member

I have had this problem as well, I usually use Handcent for texting but if I am going to send a MMS I use the stock messaging and you have to include text with it as well, just can't send a picture. seems to work this way for me. I think that ATT cannot accept a MMS from DINC's because of the high mp's. I can send MMS's all day long from my wife's Droid 2 to people with Ifads with no probs.

3. jayno20

jayno20 Well-Known Member

Wow, really? Is there any fix for this? I thought I was the only one with this problem...

4. bezerk19

bezerk19 Well-Known Member

I had this exact problem yesterday, turned out to be Handcent, when i switched over to the default mms app the iphone user was able to receive my MMS.

I also tried sending pictures with a lower resolution (smaller size) and the problems still existed with Handcent.

5. spacebratt

spacebratt Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks I used the stock app and it worked. I hope handcent is working on a fix.