MMS Issues

Last Updated:

1. rebelkc

rebelkc Active Member This Topic's Starter

This is driving me mad and i'm getting nowhere fast with TMobile.

I can send myself an MMS, I can receive them, but I can't send to any of my contacts :(

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Are your contacts Facebook ones by chance?

3. rebelkc

No they are synced to Google.

I have been able to send one hit and miss ...... I have agreed this morning to a handset swap but am not convinced it will solve the problem.

4. w0bbl3r

w0bbl3r Well-Known Member

They said the same rubbish to me as well. T-mob.

I powered it down for the prescribed reboot that he promised would solve it, at the same time as taking it out of the case, must have pressed a button because came up with the boot loader screen. He immediately said i must have been issued a test unit not meant for general sale as i'm not supposed to see that screen.

Can picture message myself, and a friend on blackberry no probs, try and pic message most other contacts and it either never arrives or says "message corrupt" on their end.

very annoying. Don't want a replacement handset as i like this one! but really stupid that something 10 years old like mms doesnt work.

5. Andy704

Andy704 Active Member

I have had same problem for 3months, got new phone because of it, then worked for week, think getting somewhere, with help of at mobile tech guy whose me this personal number, this is not by no means a solution, just heading in right direction, be interested if same for you, deleted a friends contact from phone , sim and Google, , messages and from call history write it down 1st, don't copy and paste it, manually out it in when creating mms message, it then sends,so either need new sim, or more likely we have corrupted htc phone book, please email me and let me know,been fighting this so long, its bcome. mt mission lol, contacte on picideas@aol.com

rebelkc likes this.
  6. rebelkc

I will let you know what happens when I get my new handset on Friday.