1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Mms nightmare!!Support

1. xmuddis

xmuddis New Member

Okay, I've thumbed through pretty much everything I could find on here, and I can't seem to fix my issue.

My friend decided to try to change the ROM to something super amazing before researching and finding out that a Wildfire S HTC_a510c couldn't handle whatever ROM he thought would work, so I reverted back to the old ROM, and now my MMS won't send or receive, and it sucks!

These are my specs:

Virgin Mobile
    HT_A510C
    Android 2.3.4
    Sense 2.1
    I'm running the forgiv_custom_stock_vmus, with the 2.6.35.10 htc-kernel.

I don't know what other specs you all may need, but I have tried changing the APN, but I don't even have the option. I go to Settings > Wireless & Networking, but I don't have the option to go to Access Point Names, or any APN for that matter. Only VPN.

I'm stuck and I need serious help here. PLEASE?

Advertisement
  2. Caro332

Caro332 Well-Known Member

hmmm Have you tried contacting VM?
  3. xmuddis

xmuddis New Member

Yeah, I called them and they just had me check out something to do with phone numbers.. and those were what they told me they needed to be.. They had no help any further than that. :(
  4. xmuddis

xmuddis New Member

Pleeeease tell me someone has a solution..?

I'm dyin' here.. :(:(
  5. Caro332

Caro332 Well-Known Member

Sorry dude, not sure what else to suggest. I don't use MMS. Maybe someone with more experience will come along and help
  6. missalyla

missalyla New Member

I did the same as you... I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MMS I THINK -_- Nothing is working for me.
  7. Amberleaf

Amberleaf Member

You're not on prepaid on VM Canada, are you? Because I just recently found out that you can't send MMS on a prepaid smartphone. I got away with it for the first few months I had my phone but then it eventually stopped working completely... And I don't do contracts or plans, so no MMS for me... ever. :(