MMS not working. I need concise instructions please.

Last Updated: 2012-06-27 02:03:56
  1. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. jmedno5891

jmedno5891 Well-Known Member

Dialer is your phone dialer, go like if you're about to make a phone call and input ##3282#, that will bring up a menu, in which you will find "advanced"
  3. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

I'm using the CTMod at the moment, same one you have. Did you do it before you flashed to CTmod or after? I only see a "Phone" icon. No dialer.
  4. jmedno5891

Yeah that is the dialer, just press on the "phone" icon, and your number pad to make a phone call will pop up, that is where you put in the code ##3282#, a menu will pop up with many options, 1 of them being advanced.

Edit: are you sure you flashed the correct version for the carrier you use? sprint/boost, there should be no issues with MMS in CTmod
    Nooski likes this.
  5. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I missed one pound sign in the beginning!
  6. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

Kay so I followed the directions word by word and now I get a "message expired or unavailable" message. This sucks :(
  7. jmedno5891

First, did you create a backup before flashing CTmod? Second, are you sure you flashed the correct version? You might want to restore your backup and try again.
  8. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

I just followed blooddawns directions. He uploaded a fix.
  9. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

LOL. Yeah... that fix has been there for a while now. I saw it last weekend when I flashed the updated ZVC version. :D
  10. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

Okay now I can't receive picture messages. What the heck. I just fixed the "sending" portion and now it's "receiving" that doesn't work. Oh gosh lol

Still a great mod. Any fix?
  11. wetbiker7

Did you go in to make sure the settings are correct? Here is the link that tells you how to do that.

http://androidforums.com/4096117-post59.html

If it still doesn't work, are you by chance using Handcent?? The stock app and Chomps will work for me but Handcent will not. I have no idea why but the damn thing just won't. lol:D
  12. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

Works now, sorry. Been working after using bloodawn's fix.

Sorry.
  13. wetbiker7

Good. I tried Handcent again today and it still will not download MMS. I can download them manually with the stock app and they will show up on Handcent but I can't for the life of me figure out what is going wrong. I'm using Chomps again and it works perfectly.