• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] MMS Not Working?

Dottio123

Lurker
Dec 10, 2013
Flashed Android Revolution 40.3 and I noticed that my MMS isn't working. I'm unable to send or recieve. I've gad the ROM for awhile and I thought it was working before, but it certainly isn't now. I checked my APN a dozen times and it matches AT&T's settings or whatever I could find on the internet, but nothing seems to work.

SMS and Data work just fine, so I don't know where the problem lies.

I'd post on the XDA Forums, but new members aren't allowed in that section. I also searched it and found one or two posts with my problem, but no mention of a fix.

Any help would be a appreciated.

Flashed Android Revolution 40.3 and I noticed that my MMS isn't working. I'm unable to send or recieve. I've gad the ROM for awhile and I thought it was working before, but it certainly isn't now. I checked my APN a dozen times and it matches AT&T's settings or whatever I could find on the internet, but nothing seems to work.

SMS and Data work just fine, so I don't know where the problem lies.

I'd post on the XDA Forums, but new members aren't allowed in that section. I also searched it and found one or two posts with my problem, but no mention of a fix.

Any help would be a appreciated.

I really have no idea
flash another rom and see if it works

Upvote 0
do you have an at&t device?

you can try using gm sms to send mms. if needed,go has an advnaced setting that you can input APNs directly into the app. it worked to be able to send mms on my vzw dna on straight talk :eek:

sometimes,all you need to do is install go sms,and then send a few pics with it,then the stock app will work.

aside from that,i dont really have any ideas either. usually mms are only an issue on cdma "world phones" that are being used on a us gsm carrier.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones