MMS problem...need help please

1. Everymanalion

Everymanalion Active Member

I have a Huewai Mercury(Yes i posted in the specific forums) and for the past 4 hours I have gotten around 10-12 picture messages but every single time i get one it says "The file img_32828 has been deleted" on EVERY message, different senders/people as well, I cannot see the picture and there is no other information. Please help! Thank you! It is ONLY on picture messages

Advertisement
    :
  2. Everymanalion

for the past 4 hours I have gotten around 10-12 picture messages but every single time i get one it says "The file img_32828 has been deleted" on EVERY message, different senders/people as well, I cannot see the message and there is no other information. Please help! Thank you! It is ONLY on picture messages.
  3. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Moved to Android Lounge section. :)

I don't own this device, but have you tried clearing the cache or the data on the messaging app?
  4. Everymanalion

Yes i have and done a hard reset
  5. Metroid Prime

What is you multimedia message limit set to?
  6. Everymanalion

I delete ALL my texts hourly, some work, some dont, as my girlfriend just sent me 5 picture messages in a row and two of them went through, the other 3 said the "deleted" error.
  7. Everymanalion

I cant be the only one who has had this issue please help thanks
  8. Metroid Prime

Have you tried enabling data or WIFI to see if this works? I know I can't get a picture message or send a message with a picture unless I enable data or WIFI.