MMS saves as draft in Handcent automatically?Support

Last Updated:

1. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I should've known better than to update Handcent. It was working fine before. I just installed the latest update (been available for a while though) the other day, and ever since i'm unable to send MMS messages. Naturally, Handcent must resize the pics prior to me sending them, which is normal. But when it shows it's resizing, it goes back to the main messaging screen and "saves message as draft". Since Handcent doesn't have any option for drafts, i have to use the stock app to access drafts then send the message. If i've already got a convo open and attach a pic, it still saves as draft but is accessible from the main screen as usual.

I also noticed if i take a pic, or select a pic from the gallery then choose to share it via Handcent, it never opens Handcent and reverts back to the camera again. Anyone else having odd issues like this or know how to resolve it?

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Not having these issues at all. Drafts when created are always there when I open up handcent again. In the past when I have had issues uninstalling and reinstalling from the market has fixed it. Others are reporting strange issues when message count gets high as well.

takirb likes this.
  3. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Uninstall/reinstall worked, thanks